Thursday, December 13, 2012

Fiscal Cliff

Fiscal cliff to me, is not a good thing for people. I'm not sure how it effects my family but I know that it DOES for a fact effect other people in the country. The thing that will benefit my family, I think, is if they tax out the higher class and keep the middle class the same. On the other hand, I think that everyone should be taxed the same because people are spending their money the same, it all spends the same way. If a person who makes $100,000 a year and a person who makes $40,000 a year goes out and buys an iPad, it's still the same iPad. It doesn't change from person to person. But this isn't how most people think. Most people think that the wealthier class believes they're above everyone else. And let's be honest, the stereotypical wealthy class people are stuck up old people who think they ARE better than everyone. But there are people that aren't that way and that's why I believe that isn't a good approach to that law.

No comments:

Post a Comment