Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Limited Government

The most important aspect of our constitution is Limited Government. Without limited government our government would be free reigning and no matter what people's opinions would be, be it good or bad, they would do whatever they wanted. This would have a large affect on the country because there would be people who disagree and agree with what people do and no matter what they would do it anyway. Limited government also provides freedom to the Nation, giving rights to the people. Limited government also limits what the government can do with foreign policies which results in a stable government and not a dictatorship.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,
    I liked reading your post. I don't know much about the details of limited government but it seems interesting. If the government didn't have limits do you think America would really let its government go out of control?
    Great blog,
    Harry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily,
    Before reading your post I had my opinion on the idea of limited government and I have to say it was different. I though that a little more government wouldn't be all bad. With more government power there could be less danger for the common people, in making bad decisions. However, after reading your post I felt like I can see why limiting government is a very important thing. Really good post, I enjoyed reading it.
    Gabe

    ReplyDelete