Monday, November 5, 2012

Campaign Week

Throughout campaign week was very interesting. It was really interesting to see how different the views of each party were, while learning about our representative, Bob Hager. I have learned a lot about how the elections work, from local government to the presidential elections. Considering I did not know much about them at all before this. I've never really had much of an opinion on the presidential elections before this, just the major things that come up in commercials that are the obvious things that most people focus on. I've learned a lot of little things that Romney and Obama have to say about things and I'm still not sure who I should focus on. It's also interesting to see peoples' opinions on what the presidents have to say about certain debatable topics. All around, election week has been a very educational time and I've learned a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment